Ktech Term and condition
Please read the following Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all orders from Ktech. By placing the order for goods customers are deemed to accept the terms and conditions of sale. Please note that these terms and conditions may be updated without notice, so the customer should re-read them before each time you order the product.
* All prices on Ktech website are GST excluded, unless specified.
* Purchase prices are given in New Zealand dollars only.
* The customer must confirm the price before ordering, Ktech reserves the right to make adjustments of all range of the products in their website.
All goods remain the properties of Ktech Limited until the full payment is received by Ktech. We accept the following payment options.
* Bank direct
* Online credit card processing (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB)
* Eftpos(Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB)
It is the client's responsibility to ensure the payment is received by Ktech. Ktech will not be responsible for any loss and delay, if insufficient information is provided for payment transaction. Please use proper reference number for payment record.
Before the full amount of the order has been paid to Ktech. Ktech still obtain the ownership of the goods.
Delivery and Time
* Ktech only delivers to New Zealand addresses, and we cannot deliver to PO box.
* The order will be dispatched at the same working day, if the payment is received before 11am. Otherwise, it will be dispatched on the next working day.
* The customer must inspect the goods immediately upon delivery. In case of shortage or damage, please refuse to accept the delivery and contact Ktech straightaway. In such a case, customer must inform Ktech in writing within 5 working days from delivery.
* Ktech provides the fast service from order to delivery, However, we only delivery product to right addresses after payment has been received.
* It is customers’ responsibility to choose the right freight option. In case the wrong freight option is chosen, Ktech have rights to claim reimbursement for the differences. If customer wants to cancel the order when they are not happy to pay the differences, Ktech will charge 20% as restocking fee. If you do not accept this term, please do NOT place orders.
* Risk of any loss, damage or deterioration of or to the goods passes to customer on delivery.
* All goods sold from www.impc.co.nz are well known international brand products manufactured by multinational corporations and distributed in New Zealand. All products purchased from Ktech are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Please contact the manufacturer if you have any questions or doubts.
* Ktech is not responsible for any acts of the manufacturer or its agents including any failure by the manufacturer to replace or repair any of the good which are the subject of the manufacturer's warranty.
Ordering and Out of Stock Products & Backorders
* Place your order online through this website, email or call us.
* Once Ktech received your payment, the product will be dispatched within one working day.
* In the situation like out of stock product, Ktech will make a backorder for you. However the backorder service will take time to send you the products.
Return of Goods for Credit or Refund
Please check return policy from return page
Unclaimed Products or Money
For any unclaimed goods or money, if the customer does not contact us for more than 3 month, the goods or money will be treated as unclaimed, and the customer is considered as giving up the rights of the ownership automatically. Ktech will retain the ownership of the properties. i.e. failed to pickup goods, failed to provide valid delivery address in case shipping is required, failed to provide bank account details when a refund is required to made to bank account, failed to respond when ktech ask some information for verification or return purpose.
Privacy Act 1993
Customers authorizes the Seller to
1) collect, retain and use any information about the customer for purpose of assessing the customers' creditworthiness
2) disclose information about the customer to any other provider or any credit reporting agency for the purpose of providing or obtaining a credit reference, debt collection or notifying a default by the customer.
Default & Consequences of Default
* If the customer defaults in payment of any invoice when due, the customer shall all indemnify Ktech from and against all the Ktech's legal costs and disbursements for collection for attempted collection of the defaulted amount calculate on a solicitor and own client basis.
* Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue daily from the date when payment becomes due, until the date of payment, at the date of payment, at a rate of two percent(2%) per month (30 days) which rate shall apply after as well as before any judgment
* In the event that the customer's payment is dishonored for any reason the customer shall be liable for any dishonor fees incurred by Ktech
* Ktech has appointed EC Credit Control as our collection agency.